- Detector ranking can now be selected by sub-zone. Allowing users to quickly compare contributions of flame or gas detectors towards individual zones or sub-zones in a project. Providing indication of worse performing detectors so that they can be re-positioned or removed from the project.
- Better visualization of surfaces selected using the equipment pick tool.
- Added “Quick Box” option for all instances where a box is required to be selected. The Quick Box defines cuboid shapes in three clicks:
- 1st click for starting point
- 2nd click to define length and width
- 3rd click to define the height
- Warnings now show when a zone is unrealistically large.
- Cameras can now be merged from other projects.
- Geometry processing is quicker.
- Fixed DWF file import error
January 27, 2020